Jeff’s Catering has lots of buffet options for you to choose from. it’s so easy to pick and customize, too! Check out our buffet options, then start customizing! If you have any questions please feel free to call today and we can help you out!
Your choice of:
- 3 entrees
- 2 starches
- 1 vegetable
- Dinner rolls
- One green salad
- Dessert coffee decaf & tea
Stationed Hors D’oeuvres as your guests arrive
Any one item from our Hors d’oeuvre selections, Shrimp or scallops may be additional cost
- Fresh cut vegetables w/ranch dip
- House made cheese spread & crackers
- Chilled lemonade & iced tea
- Coffee, decaf & tea
Katahdin Entrée Selections
See an entrée from our other lists and want to substitute it for one of the above, no problem. A lower price may even result!
- Roast prime rib of beef - Seasoned and slow roasted to perfection, carved to order and served with aujus & horseradish sauce
- Charbroiled and sliced flank steak - Perfectly seasoned and marinated then charbroiled and sliced
- Charbroiled sirloin strip steak - A trimmed and seasoned eight ounce cut, served with your favorite steak sauce
- Baked stuffed haddock - A flaky cold water fish wrapped around chef made seasoned stuffing and topped with a light crabsauce
- Haddock Fromage - Haddock baked with chef's topping of parmesan cheese & Italian dressing
- Baked stuffed scallops - Fresh sea scallops w/chef made seasoned stuffing, lightly sprinkled with lemon and garlic
- Salmon filet - your choice of broiled or charbroiled; Served with lemon dill sauce
- Baked Stuffed Chicken - our classic boneless and skinless stuffed with chef made bread stuffing served with chicken gravy
- Chicken cordon bleu - Boneless & skinless wrapped around ham and Swiss cheese, breaded then baked & topped with supreme sauce
- Pecan encrusted chicken - boneless & skinless chicken encrusted in roasted pecans and served with a light bourbon sauce
- Chicken Parmesan - Boneless & skinless chicken lightly breaded then baked and topped with Italian sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Roast stuffed pork loin - Boneless pork loin stuffed with chef made cranberry bread stuffing served with a sweet fruit glaze Can also be served without stuffing and sliced with traditional pork gravy
Penobscot, Sebago & Moosehead Entrée selections
- Stuffed chicken supreme - our house speciality, chef made seasoned bread stuffing baked in boneless skinless breast and topped with a light chicken gravy.
- Grilled Chicken - Seasoned and grilled to perfection boneless skinless chicken breast, topped with a light Italian dressing
- Chicken parmesan - Lightly breaded boneless breast topped with Italian sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Pecan encrusted chicken - boneless skinless chicken encrusted in roasted pecans and served with a light bourbon sauce
- Chicken broccoli alfredo bake - tender chicken & broccoli florets baked in a light alfredo sauce
- Bacon wrapped boneless chicken - tender chicken wrapped in bacon, baked & topped lightly with chipotle bar-b-q
- Oven Baked Ham - slowly baked and sliced served with honey glaze
- Sliced roast pork - perfectly seasoned and slow roasted to perfection, sliced and layered and served with your choice of traditional pork gravy or fruit glaze
- Meat or vegetarian lasagna - baked to perfection with a blend of cheeses
- Cheese ravioli - baked with Italian sauce and a blend of cheeses
- Ziti in Italian sauce - baked with beef & sausage, topped with cheeses
- Sliced roast beef - seasoned perfectly then slow roasted to perfection, sliced and layered in brown gravy
- Beef tips in gravy - cut and seasoned tips slowly cooked and served in brown gravy
Have an entrée in mind and don't see it anywhere here? Custom ideas are welcomed!
To add an extra entree to any of the above buffets add $3.00 per person
Substitute the dessert in any of our buffets with cheddar cheese & crackers or cut fresh vegetables w/dip at no additional charge for your guests as they arrive and socialize. Perfect when a wedding cake or other specialty cake supplied by you is being used as your dessert.
- Baked Potato w/Sour Cream
- Mashed Maine Potato
- French fried potatoes
- Potato puffs
- Au Gratin Potato
- Parsley Buttered New Potatoes
- Seasoned White Rice
- Rice Pilaf or Wild Rice
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Pasta Parmesan
- Fresh Mixed Vegetables (Broccoli/Cauliflower/Carrots)
- Seasoned Whole Kernel Corn
- Green Beans Almondine
- Fresh Seasoned Carrots
- Peas w/Pearl Onions
- Grilled Asparagus
- Green Beans & Baby Carrots
Green leafy salad selections
- House salad - crisp iceberg with chef's choice of salad vegetables, chef's croutons & assorted dressings
- Caeser salad - fresh chopped romaine w/chef made seasoned croutons, parmesan & creamy ceaser dressing
- Spring mix salad - chef's choice of baby greens, red onions, ripe tomatoes & roasted walnuts tossed in raspberry vinaigrette and sprinkled w/blue cheese or feta crumbles
- Spinach salad - spinach, red onions & chopped bacon tossed in balsamic vinaigrette and sprinkled with feta cheese
Non leafy salad selections
- Home made potato salad w/mayo & egg
- Rotini salad, crisp vegetables in light Italian dressing
- Traditional macaroni salad
- Cucumber onion salad lightly dressed with white vinegar
- Three bean salad
- Cole slaw salad
- Chips w/ Dip & Snack Mix: $0.50 cents per person!
- Nacho Chips w/ Salsa: $0.50 cents per person!
- Lemonade, iced tea, Coffee, Decaf, & Tea throughout your event: Only $50.00 for up to 200 people. Set up a separate table for self service, perfect for those events who may have guests that wish not to purchase soda or drinks from the bar.
- Include Champagne or Non-Alcoholic Toast in your package for $1.50 per person.
- Include a special basket or creamy cheese dip & crackers for each individual table: Only $6.95 per basket.
As always, if you do not see what you are looking for or have a specialty menu, we can do it! We often customize menus to fit any budget or event.
All food and beverage is subject to Maine state sales tax and 20% service charge.